Beginning today, most of us will (attempt to) log off and take a few days off to celebrate the holidays, be with family and friends; reflect, recoup, rejuvenate, and recharge.
2022 has been another productive year of collective thinking, collaborative work, and making a meaningful impact in various sectors:
1. Homelessness education
2. E-textbooks/Open Educational Resources
3. Digital Education and Access
5. STEM Education
6. Teacher Preparation
7. After-school and Summer programs
8. ESOL education
9. Gifted and Talented Education
10. College access, affordability, and success, and
11. Workforce Development
12. Career and Technical Education, and
13. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) work with various MSIs, PWIs, and not-for-profit organizations and agencies.
We will continue doing work in these and other K-16 areas in the new year and beyond. We are very grateful to all our clients, team members, and consultants who make this happen.
Wishing you and yours happy, safe, and healthy holidays. Let’s stay in touch.