Over the years, we have had the great fortune to not only hire, engage, and learn from a few exceptionally bright and talented interns at MNA who are now doing bigger and better things in their professional lives but are also doing greater good for the communities they live. We are proud to have known them.
This year too, we are looking to fully engage one summer intern at MNA. Here are the details:
1. Fully remote work.
2. 10-15 hours/week.
1. 1-2 years of social science research/evaluation experience.
2. Some qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis experience.
3. Completed B.A./B.S. or is a current M.A./M.S. student in the U.S.
1. 1-2 page CV.
2. Short writing sample (written by you and not ChatGPT).
3. 2 references (school or work).
Apply by: March 15, 2023.
Term: June to September 2023 (+/- a few months based on availability)
Connect: email@example.com or if we are connected on LI or Twitter (@KavitaMNA), then please DM me your materials.
Think through carefully and apply soon if that’s you. See you soon!